|About | Data protection | Donate | Email|
The table may contain declinated forms, that are correct formally but not in use.
If you have questions, suggestions or if you have found a mistake, please send us an Email.
Change the order: Nominative - Accusative - Genitive - Dative - Ablative
There is no warranty for the data. Cactus2000 is not responsible for damage of any kind caused by wrong results.
More about the Latin language• Verbs (Conjugation of 5600 verbs, with passive, search for forms)
• Nouns (Declension of 13000 nouns)
• Adjectives (Declension of 13900 adjectives)
• Pronouns (Declension of the pronouns)
• Names of places (Declension of names from Roman times)
• Conjugation trainer (Free choice of verbs, persons, times – online)
• Declension trainer (Free choice of nouns – online)
• Recognize Roman numerals
• Calculate with Roman numerals
Bernd Krüger, 2018